Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Abby's First Birthday


I would first like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who came, it was so nice to have family and friends celebrate with us. I would also like to give a special thanks to my parents for hosting the event, they always do a stupendous job and the food rocked! As usual Abby was spoiled rotten she received way to many toys, including a toddler bed. I know what your thinking "ALREADY" but so far so good and I think she was ready for it! I would also like to give a shout out to my Grandma Hansen, who gave her the perfect bed, because of the fabulous job she did sewing the bedding for us. Every enjoyed eating and eating and eating (well maybe I was the only one who ate that much, but enjoyed it!) It was of course time for dessert. We ordered two big cookies from Paradise Bakery and let Abby gorge
herself in one designed just for her (she didn't got to bed until late that night... I think it was the sugar overload). We then opened all the wonderful gifts that were given to her and she loves them all! Again thank you to all who came and celebrated with us! We had so much fun!

3 comments:

Carl Seggie said...

you like this blog thing huh

Jeannette said...

Oh my gosh, I cant believe I finally found you! This is Jeannette, your awesome/crazy roomate from BYU-I 2003. I have to tell you, I have been looking for you high and low ever since you left. Your a hard woman to get a hold of! But through the wonderful world of google, I finally found you. I cant believe you have a little girl, she is so cute! Amy Gneiting told me you and Carly got married, and I of course knew it had to be Carl. Im so stoked it you guys got married, I always rooted for you guys. So are you guys in Mesa? Im living in dreary old Missouri, I hate it:) Were actually moving to Rexburg, I cant believe Im going back! Oh yeah, Im married. Haha. Well, I wont write a novel here, Im just really glad I have a way to keep in touch with you now. Send my love to your family!

Alyson Ryan said...

Abby is adorable. I always knew that you would have cute kids, but she is knock-out. I can't believe she is 1. The party sounds like it was a blast. My daughter was born on leap day, I feel so bad for her. But at least she wont understand on her first birthday. I plan on partying the day before and after to try to make up for it. We will see! Congrats!
-Alyson (Lowther) Ryan

Contributors