Monday, July 21, 2008

A Whole New World



At the end of May my parents surprised all of us with a 100% payed for trip to the Wonderful World of Disney! Hurray!! Me and Carl were so excited, of course we were also a little nervous, this being the first vacation we ever took Abby on. But, she was so good, even for the 6 hour car ride to Anaheim. The first day at Disney Abby rode the Carousal, at first she wasn't to excited about it, but once daddy got on with her she started to enjoy herself! I was so grateful that my parents were there that gave me and Carl the opportunity to be teenagers again and ride some of the bigger rides with the rest of the teenagers, but let me tell you I am not as young as I used to be, sometimes it was hard to keep up them! I was really surprised how many of the rides they let Abby on and oddly enough she really enjoyed alot of them, especially dumbo! Another attraction Abby really enjoyed was the Whinni the Pooh stuffed animals in the store. My favorite ride was space mountain and tower of terror and like always Carl enjoyed pirates of Caribbean and getting wet! And for those of you who don't know Carl is in love with Mary Poppins and even had the chance to meet her, even though he insists that she was touching his bum, we must remind him that she is "practically perfect in every way" As far as trips go I would give this one 5 stars, 2 thumbs way up, a perfect 10 and a standing ovation. Thanks to my parents we had a great family trip, and I hope its not the last!

No comments:

Contributors