Tuesday, July 22, 2008

how funny.....




Well yesterday abby and myself took a drive to my parents in avondale ,


we left arrount 3pm and abby had been awake from about 12noon, we


stayed and played with "grandma, grandpa and aunt bonny" for a few hours


left around 6pm , well abby had not slept all day and was starting to get really cranky and upset,


well from experence i have learned from experence that music will sooth the beast, as i was scrooling thru my ipod to find something that would make her happy, nothing would do it all of a sudden , step in the beach boys .... wow, she was happy andthe it dawned on me , i like the beatles, and my wife likes all the oldies sort of music, and alothough the beach boys are niether theay are a somewhat mix, and that is what abby is ...... a mix of me and Jer so why would she like what we like? she has foud her own, adn its funny that it is almost an exact mix of what we like.......

No comments:

Contributors